Nowadays, there are so many products of stainless steel sump pump 13/4 hp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for stainless steel sump pump 13/4 hp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings stainless steel sump pump 13/4 hp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
815 reviews analysed
1. Hallmark Industries MA0343X-4A Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2 hp, 230V, 60 Hz, 25 GPM, 150′ Head, Stainless Steel, 4"
Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2HP, 220V/60HZ/1PH, 25 GPM Max, 150 Feet MAX, S.S. SHELL C.I Intake, 1.25 NPT discharge. Brand new product in the box! NOT ‘Manufacturer Refurbished’. We are based in the U.S., customer services, tech support & warranty are handled in the U.S.
* 4″ deep well S.S submersible pump, 1/2HP, 220V, 3.3 Amps, 150 Feet MAX Head, 25 GPM Max
* Fits a 5″ or larger well casing. For 4″ casing, use pump MA0460X-9A, or MA0459X-14A;
* Patented impeller provides heavy duty higher performance and longer life than most other well pumps.
* Solid stainless steel body with heavy duty cast iron discharge
* Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home usage.
* Built in 1/2 HP capacitor start, and thermal protection switch. For longer life and powerful start.
* Built in control box. This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
* This pump uses high quality UL approved motor, UL file No.: E233961
* This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire),10′ long electric cord included
* 1.25″ NPT discharge
* Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
* This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire).
* Submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation.
* High efficiency and hermetically sealed motor has thermal protection prevents overheating, uses less energy.
* 150 Max head is for open water tank. The max head will be reduced in pressure tanks. Read the ‘Selection Guide’ for details!
* Installation manual, and tape kit are included.
* Free technical support available during installation.
* Warranty: 12 months limited manufacturer’s warranty
2. Hallmark Industries MA0419X-12AEXT Pump, 4" Deep Well Submersible, 2 hp, 230VAC/60Hz/1Ph, 35 GPM Max, Stainless Steel, with Control Box, Stainless Steel
3. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 1800 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
The Superior Pump 1/4-Horsepower Submersible Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 gallons a minute up to 25 feet of vertical height, this tough submersible pump features durable thermoplastic construction and a compact design that can fit inside a 6-inch opening. Designed to drain standing water from any enclosed environment, the Superior Pump is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, and typical residential or commercial water transfer applications. An optional float switch can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
Click here to see the cutaway view.
Continuous duty motor can pump up to 30 gallons a minute and lift water up to 25 feet vertically. View Larger.
Designed for Consistent, Reliable Domestic Use
Ideal for draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, and flooded basements, the Superior Pump can move up to 30 gallons a minute, whisking away water to an 1/8-inch to the ground. Fully submersible, the Superior Pump features a 10-foot, replaceable, waterproof power cord, and is able to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. It’s equipped with a large 1-1/4-inch male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping, and includes a garden hose adapter for your convenience. With the addition of an optional float switch, the Superior Pump can also be used as a sump pump.
Continuous-Duty Motor Powers Through Tough Jobs
The Superior Pump showcases a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance. Thermally protected, this high-efficiency, 3.8-amp, 1/4-horsepower motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job.
Rugged, Compact Design for Durability
Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. With a sleek, compact design, the Superior Pump can fit inside an opening as small as 6 inches. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction.
Product and Warranty Information
This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
The Superior Pump Submersible Utility Pump is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Utility pump, hose adapter, and user manual.
|Choose the right thermoplastic pump for you:|
|Horsepower||1/5 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/3 hp|
|Gallons Per Minute||25 GPM||30 GPM||40 GPM||30 GPM||30 GPM||50 GPM|
|Discharge Size||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches –
|1-1/4 inches –
4. Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92341, 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 2760 gallons per hour. Upgraded durable stainless steel impeller for improved performance. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
5. WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed
- window wells, buckets, etc.
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc
- 30 ft. Max head.
- removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry. For removing water from flooded basements, boats, stock tanks, and even a 5 gallon bucket
- Max. Flow rate is 1257 gallons per hour: 900 gph at 10 ft
- Eliminate standing water in your yard, and the risk to attract mosquitos. Use the WaterBUG to stop the bugs!
Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed laundry tubs, window wells, buckets, bathtubs, etc. Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc. 30 ft. Max head removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry! multi-ring suction strainer filters debris, and minimizes clogs
6. WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Mechanical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in sump basins 11″ in diameter or larger
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging. The pump does not require weep holes and the cast iron seal plate prevents galvanic corrosion and leaks
- High capacity 1-1/2″ npt discharge
- Heavy duty oil filled motor for long life
- Cast iron pump housing for durability
1/3 hp, cast iron, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, pumps up to 3800 gph at 0′, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 1/3 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups. The product is manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11″ or larger sump pits. The CDU series is one of the most popular replacement pumps in America. The ceramic mechanical seal assures long life in the most demanding applications and the 1 1/2″ discharge allows easy installation plus maximum flow. Similar applications to the following brands of submersible sump pumps , Craftsman, Zoeller, Flotec, Water Ace, Myers, Little Giant, Liberty, Pit Viper, Ridgid, Blue Angel, Sta-Rite, Starite, Diamond, Star, Flint and Walling, Coleman, Maytag, Jacuzzi, ShurDri, Shur-dri, GSW, Teel, Master Plumber, UL listed
7. WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- The product is manufactured in china
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling. 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 3/4 HP Motor
- For Use In 11 inch. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0′, durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, oil filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 3/4 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups, 5 year warranty. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump can move up to 4600 gallons per hour (gph). The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-Inch diameter and larger sump pits.
8. WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11″ Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0′, Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2″ NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sump pump is designed for work in sump pits 11 inches or larger. Its ceramic mechanical seal keeps this pump going in even the most demanding environments, and the 1 1/2-inch discharges creates maximum flow and ensures easy installation. It works 9 inches on level or 4 inches off level. A two-pole switch prevents basement flooding in the event that one pole sticks, and disconnecting 115-volt conductors prevent damage from lightning. The automatic overload mechanism prevents damage to motor windings, permanently lubricated ball bearings need no oiling, and the waterproof three-prong grounding wire with an 8-foot extension reaches distant outlets. Wayne backs its pump with a three-year limited warranty.
9. Liberty Pumps 247 VMF 1/4-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 240-Series Cast Iron Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with VMF Switch
From the Manufacturer
One of the most advanced 1/4 hp sump pumps available, Liberty’s 240-series features a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction. This design eliminates the motor seal ring and helps reduce potential jamming from debris. Other features on the 240-series include a 10-Foot quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty’s VMF switch technology for smaller sump pits. This sump pump is for sump pits no less than 10-Inch in diameter.
10. Zoeller 105-0001 Sump Pump 12.50 x 14.50 x 14.50 inches 19 Pound
105-0001 Features: -Drain pump package. -No filters to clog or maintain. -P-trap can be installed internally for compact installations. -Allows drainage from areas where gravity is not present. -Can be used with dishwashers, laundry trays and garbage disposals. -1 Year warranty. -Dimensions: 12.5" H x 14.5" W.
From the Manufacturer
Removes water from areas where gravity flow is not available. Applications include laundry tray pump, wet bar sink, lavatory, air conditioning condensate and dehumidifier water removal. Can also be used in conjunction with dishwashers and garbage disposal applications. Glass-filled, polypropylene base with built in strainer on M53. Passes laundry lint and 1/2″ spherical solids
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Stainless Steel Sump Pump 134 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!