Finding your suitable readers for atf-hp transmission fluid is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for atf-hp transmission fluid including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
672 reviews analysed
1. Mobil 1 112980 Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 Quart (Pack of 6)
- Material code – 98KY58
- Helps improve and extend transmission efficiency, smooth shifting performance and fuel economy
- Keeps transmissions clean to help provide outstanding performance even under severe driving conditions
- Significant wear protection which can contribute to long transmission life
- Helps to provide prompt and reliable lubrication at ambient temperatures down to -54 degrees Celsius
2. Valvoline Multi-Vehicle (ATF) Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid 1 GA
- Formulated with full-synthetic base oils and long life friction modifiers to help improve smooth shifting, eliminate slippage and shudder, prevent clutch wear and improve drivability longer than conventional fluids
- High-performance seal conditioners maintain and preserve the elasticity of seals to help prevent leaks in high mileage transmissions
- Developed with anti-wear technology to help improve transmission durability
- Engineered with a proprietary blend of base oils and advanced additives to provide better oil flow at low temperatures and greater film protection at higher temperatures
Transmission Fluid, Red, Plastic Bottle, White, Flash Point (F) Greater than 390, Pour Point (F) -51, 35 Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F), 177 Viscosity Index, For Use With Most Common Makes of Transmissions, For Autos/Light Duty Trucks
3. Red Line 30505 D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 Gallon
- Suitable replacement for the following products: Dexron II, III and Dexron IIIH
- Most versatile ATF, use where Dexron III, Dexron II, Mercon and Mercon V fluids are recommended, provides a GL-4 level of gear protection
- Also used with manual transmissions and transaxles like T-5, T-45, T-56 and late-model BMW
- Excellent cold weather operation
- Extended drain intervals
D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid is a fully-synthetic product designed with superior low-temperature properties compared to a Dexron III fluid, and the improved shear-stability requirements which is part of the Mercon V specifications. D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid also provides a GL-4 level of gear protection, making it a superior product for transmissions and transaxles. The balanced frictional characteristics provides smooth and consistent shifts for extended drain intervals. The superior stability compared to petroleum Automatic Transmission Fluids allows high-temperature operation without varnishing valves and clutches which leads to transmission failure
4. Mobil Delvac Syn ATF, 1 gal
5. Pentosin 1058206 ATF-1 Synthetic AutomotiveTransmission Fluid, 5 Liter
- Please see Product Description regarding the Prop 65 Warning
- Use for lifetime application in automatic gear boxes
- Provides stable friction performance in electronically controlled converter clutch transmissions
- Uses premium synthetic base oils and additive components
- Offers superior shift performance
6. Mobil 1 Transmission Fluid – Dexron-VI – ATF – Synthetic – 1 qt – Set of 6
Mobil 1 isn’t just the world’s leading synthetic motor oil – it performs so amazingly under extreme conditions that we’re the official lubricants of NASCAR , used by more than half of all NASCAR teams. As for Formula 1 – we’ve been with leading F1 teams on the podium for 30 years! Did you know an expedition drove all the way around the world on one oil change – using Mobil 1 – thanks to its incredible engine protection? So if you’re looking for total engine performance, you want Mobil 1. Discover why everyone from professional race car drivers like NASCAR’s Kevin Harvick and F1’s Daniel Ricciardo all rely on the performance and technology of Mobil 1 oil.
7. Mobil Delvac Syn Transmission 50, 1 gal
8. ACDelco 10-4056 Honda Z1 Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 qt
ACDelco ATF-Z1 contains additives that prolong the life of transmission components and is specially formulated for a long life-span between automatic transmission fluid changes. For GM vehicles, this fluid is intended for Z1 transmissions with codes MJ7 and MJ8.
9. Idemitsu ATF Type M (M3/M5) Automatic Transmission Fluid for Ford/Mazda – 1 Quart
- Precisely engineered frictional characteristics guarantee smooth shifting and outstanding anti-shudder performance
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal breakdown provide long fluid life and extended protection
- Provides superior cleanliness, maintaining the transmission free of sludge and varnish deposits
- Advanced anti-wear technology provides maximum protection to gears and bearings
- Excellent seal compatibility and conditioning reduces risk of fluid leaks due to seal shrinkage, hardening and cracking
- Please refer to the Application Guide in the Technical Specification section of this page for more compatibility information
IDEMITSU ATF Type – M
Fuel economy demands and more sophisticated electronic controls have made automatic transmissions not only more complex, but also unique to each vehicle manufacturer. Long gone are the days of having just a couple choices of automatic transmission fluid type. Idemitsu is the factory fill Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) supplier to most Asian imports. Idemitsu application-specific ATF products match the exact friction materials and performance requirements of each different vehicle model for which they are made.
10. ACDelco 10-9394 Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 qt
- Backward compatible with previous DEXRON automatic transmission fluids and can be used as a much-improved replacement for older vehicles/transmissions originally using previous DEXRON fluids
- Improved performance over previous DEXRON fluids in: friction durability, viscosity stability, aeration and foam control, and oxidation resistance
- Potential to enable improved fuel economy and longer transmission life
- Provides for extended drain intervals
ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is the most recent release in the well-established DEXRON series of automotive transmission fluids. It provides more consistent shift performance, even in extreme conditions, and degrades less over time. DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid helps automatic transmissions last longer and perform better. DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is suitable for use in vehicles that specify the following requirements: fully licensed and approved by GM, recommended for use in GM transmissions model year 2006 and newer calling for DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid (replaces DEXRON-III and DEXRON-II(E), or recommended for any other vehicle manufacturer that calls for DEXRON-VI, III, or II(E). ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is not for use in CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissions) or DCT (Dual Clutch Transmissions) which require specialized fluids.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Atfhp Transmission Fluid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!