Finding your suitable readers for acer – h6 series 23 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer – h6 series 23 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
880 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
2. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
3. Acer – Chromebook Spin 713 2-in-1 13.5" 2K VertiView 3:2 Touch – Intel i5-10210U – 8GB Memory – 128GB SSD – Steel Gray
Acer Chromebook Spin 713 CP713-2W-5874, 13.5″ 2K (2256 x 1504) VertiView IPS Corning Gorilla Glass Touch Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U, 8GB DDR4, 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Convertible, Backlit KB, Chrome OS
4. Acer Gaming Monitor 23.6” Curved ED242QR wi 1920 x 1080 75Hz Refresh Rate AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Ports)
Acer’s 23. 6 inch curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD Free Sync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. UE2AA. 001).
5. Acer V6 Series V246HL bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920×1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA)
The black V246HQL CBD 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor from Acer features DVI and VGA inputs. The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 300 cd/m2 brightness to provide a clear and sharp picture. Along with the enhanced resolution, you also benefit from a 5 ms response time that ensures reduced lag when watching movies and videos, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that provides darker darks and brighter bright colors.
6. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
7. Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- The panoramic 22″ V Series display comes encased in an elegant blacky bezel matched with a sturdy black stand to form a functional yet stylish design. In addition, smartly positioned controls allow easy maintenance and intuitive use.
- The V Series 22″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Budget-friendly as well, this affordable 22″ LCD offers advanced display technologies at a tremendous value.
The stunning Acer V Series 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226WL bd) delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs for greater compatibility and its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces. What’s more, this display features power-saving technologies to conserve cost and resources.
8. Acer G246HL Abd 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor,Black
- The G Series 24 inches LCD is designed for High Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI D input with High bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy protected media
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.50 inches x 22.24 inches x 1.65 inches (without stand)
- 15.8 inches x 22.2 inches x 7 inches (with stand), Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (170°x160°)
- Ports: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) and 1 x VGA. Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default setting
- Mounting type: VESA Mount Compatible: No
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Oustanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G246HL Abd showcases a 24″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI-D inputs and the VESA compatibility allows the option to hang it on the wall. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Input Voltage – 110 V AC, 220 V AC. Brightness: 250 cd/m².
9. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
10. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer H6 Series 23 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!